- Termoplastic elastomers
- Plastic additives
- Raw materials - Plastics
- Waste collection
- Construction office
Transparent Filler Masterbatch
Eko-Filler N is a transparent concentrate of mineral filler in the form of white granules.
It contains 80% of transparent non-toxic inorganic salts, well dispersed in metallocene LLDPE (m-LLDPE, LLDPE-C6) as a carrier, and additives improving processing properties.
It reduces production costs while increasing mechanical properties.
Comparing to the standard chalk filler, Eko-Filler N as a transparent filler does not change the color of the final product and allows to maintain full contact transparency.
Advantages of using Eko-Filler N filler:
- Reduces your production costs by:
- replacing the original more expensive raw material
- reducing energy consumption
- It will improve the mechanical properties of your product thanks to the unique composition of high-quality raw materials
- It will increase the efficiency of the production process due to high thermal conductivity
- It will help to maintain the product's dimensional stability
- It will increase print adhesion
Eko-Filler N is intended for products where transparency is a priority. It is compatible with: LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, ethylene copolymers (e.g. EVA, EBA, etc.) and PP. It is safe for the environment and its dosing is possible in the range of 5 to 40% depending on the final product.
The graphics below show LDPE films of 50 microns:
*Keep in dry, ventilated, cool place. Shelf life: 12 months.
Mills and crushers
New devices in the WWEkochem offer We offer our customers the best shredding technology! Drive system for low speed and high torque...Learn more
Moisture absorber (Eco-Absorber) is a modifying additive for plastics in the form of granules based on LDPE and calcium oxide (active substa...Learn more
TPE-SBS Flexochem SN is a thermoplastic elastomer TPE (also referred to as TR thermoplastic rubber) formed by combining the SBS elastomer ...Learn more