TRANSPARENT FILLER MASTERBATCH
Eko-Filler N is a transparent concentrate of mineral filler in the form of white granules.
It contains 80% of transparent non-toxic inorganic salts, well dispersed in metallocene LLDPE (m-LLDPE, LLDPE-C6) as a carrier, and additives improving processing properties.
It reduces production costs while increasing mechanical properties.
Comparing to the standard chalk filler, Eko-Filler N as a transparent filler does not change the color of the final product and allows to maintain full contact transparency.
Advantages of using Eko-Filler N filler:
• Reduces your production costs by:
• replacing the original more expensive raw material
• reducing energy consumption
• It will improve the mechanical properties of your product thanks to the unique composition of high-quality raw materials
• It will increase the efficiency of the production process due to high thermal conductivity
• It will help to maintain the product's dimensional stability
• It will increase print adhesion
Eko-Filler N is intended for products where transparency is a priority. It is compatible with: LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, ethylene copolymers (e.g. EVA, EBA, etc.) and PP. It is safe for the environment and its dosing is possible in the range of 5 to 40% depending on the final product.
The graphics below show LDPE films of 50 microns:
*Keep in dry, ventilated, cool place. Shelf life: 12 months.